Power Tools & Critical Frameworks
For the software development professional, business modeler, systems engineer, real-time modeler, architect, requirements expert, project manager or those involved in the design and construction of quality software and business services, this new edition of Enterprise Architect has the features and built in tools to help the individual or the team deliver the best solution possible.
Included MDG Technologies/Architectural Frameworks:
- MDG Technology for UPDM
- MDG Technology for SysML
- MDG Technology for DDS
Included MDG Integration Tools:
Read More »
- MDG Integration for Visual Studio
- MDG Link for Visual Studio
- MDG Integration for Eclipse
- MDG Link for Eclipse
Executable code generation for software and hardware platforms
Combining features like executable code generation from UML models (including support for hardware languages such as Verilog and VHDL), Ada, SysML 1.1, executable SysML Parametric diagrams and advanced scripting, Sparx Systems has put powerful model driven construction tools for the Systems Engineering domain within the reach of all team members.
Leverage UML 2.1, SysML 1.1, DDS and Architectural Frameworks
To complement these great features, Sparx Systems has also bundled licenses for a number of proven technologies and frameworks such as DoDAF-MODAF, SysML and DDS as well as integration products to tightly bind your code development in Eclipse or Visual Studio with the UML/SysML models developed in Enterprise Architect.
- Executable Code Generation - Support for generating functional source code for State Machines, Interactions and Activities in C, C++, C#, Java and VBNet.
- Full round trip support for Hardware Description Languages, including Verilog, VHDL and SystemC, with support for generating State Machine code.
- SysML Simulation Support - Includes support for simulating SysML 1.1 constraint models with results graphing capabilities.
Included MDG Technologies/MDG Frameworks
Leverage proven technologies and frameworks to structure and organize your complex development projects. Check out the following pages for more information on each product.